Mission & Values
Mission Partners International is committed to strengthening and assisting the peoples of the former Soviet Union in whatever way possible.
Mission Partners International is committed to furthering the Kingdom of God in the former Soviet Union by upholding the highest Biblical standard of Christian ethics and following morally upstanding practices.
Therefore we are:
- Reaching the Lost through outreach evangelism to bring people to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ and discipling them to maturity.
- Helping the Poor by giving social aid to the needy to improve their quality of life.
- Feeding the Hungry by providing food and other supplements to help alleviate the poor quality of life and health due to economic hardship in the former Soviet Union.
- Meeting the Needs by addressing the physical, emotional and spiritual conditions of those in the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS).
- Opening the Doors by providing opportunities for people to be actively involved in mission work in the CIS.
No charge in any form shall ever be levied against those National people receiving aid. MPI’s aim is to complement and assist national people as they aid their own people. The goal is to reach the whole person: physical, emotional, mental and spiritual. MPI does not desire to receive accolades and credit for its work but only to see effective results for the effort and funds expended.
Statement of Faith
- The Holy Scriptures as originally given by God, divinely inspired, infallible, entirely trustworthy; and the only supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- One God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Our Lord Jesus Christ, God manifest in the flesh, His virgin birth, His sinless human life, His divine miracles, His death and resurrection, His ascension, His mediatorial work, and His bodily return in power and glory.
- The salvation of lost and sinful man through the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ by faith apart from works, and regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
- The Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the believer is enabled to live a holy life to witness and work for the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The unity in the Spirit of all true believers, the Church, the Body of Christ.
- The resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
Code of Ethics
Mission Partners International shall have an active governing board comprised of responsible individuals who hold regular meetings, create policy and maintain effective control.
Mission Partners International shall establish a proper financial system with annual operating statements and balance sheets showing responsible detail.
Mission Partners International shall always be open, honest, and accurate in dealing with the public. It shall take seriously its responsibility to be conversant with and comply with federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
Mission Partners International’s priority shall be to serve the interests of each donor and constituent. MPI’s activity when addressing a present or potential donor shall be:
- to nurture responsible stewardship on the part of the donor; to avoid questionable motives or programs that are not factual, or negate the donor’s sound judgment.
- to require responsible stewardship on the part of MPI’s representatives through effective training and cost controls.
- to remunerate consultants and stewardship representatives and consultants on the basis of expertise and time use, not on the basis of gifts received.
Mission Partners International shall always hold all personal data in strict confidence. Mission Partners International or its representative shall in no wise, either directly or indirectly, induce a donor or other constituent to transfer to it a benefit from any other organization or purpose.