More than anything else, we need your prayers. Nothing goes further in the Kingdom of God than time spent in earnest prayer. Many dedicated leaders ministering overseas have told us that they are grateful for all the prayers offered on their behalf by faithful Christians in Canada. Every year, pastors take time at the bi-annual pastors conferences to pray for Christians in Canada. This is such a wonderful expression of partnership and unity.
During this late winter/early spring season, when the political, economic and military crisis in Ukraine and Crimea are worsening, remember to trust in the Lord and pray. James 5 says that “Elijah was a man with a nature like ours, and he prayed earnestly.” Faith and obedience in prayer can accomplish great things. James 5 also says that ‘…the prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.” James 5:16
Prayer requests for March 2014
- Please pray for the pastors, leaders and believers in Crimea. They are living in the middle of a power struggle between Russia and the US/EU.
- Pray that God would grant boldness and faith in the hearts of the believers throughout Crimea.
- Pray for the peace and safety of the people throughout Crimea. Pray for the Lord to send peace by the Holy Spirit.
- Pray for Gods kingdom to come and His will to be done on earth as it is in heaven. (Matthew 6:10)
- Pray that Christians in Ukraine would have the boldness and the wisdom to share the gospel.
- Pray that the Holy Spirit would help people to understand and receive the message of Christ.
- Pray that people would understand that Jesus is the way, truth and life.
- Pray that the gospel runs swiftly.
- Pray for Gods protection as they work, shop and travel.
- Pray that God would meet the daily needs of people throughout Ukraine.
- Pray that God would provide daily bread, both spiritual and physical. (Matthew 6:11)
2012 Prayer Booklet
MPI is happy to announce that our 2012 Prayer Booklet has been printed and delivered to our office. If you regularly receive MPI’s newsletter, you will receive the 2012 Prayer Booklet in January along with the newsletter.
Contact Us by phone or e-mail to request a copy of our 2012 Prayer Book (31-day).
Thank you for your willingness to lift us up MPI in prayers. Your partnership is greatly appreciated!